Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Second Style: *Climbs up the table to watch this pretty doll turning in circles in this pretty snow globe* ❤...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
*Climbs up the table to watch this pretty doll turning in circles in this pretty snow globe*  ❤...
Jan 3rd 2017, 18:59

image

*Climbs up the table to watch this pretty doll turning in circles in this pretty snow globe*  ❤ Beams

This is the most realistic doll you have ever seen! It is so gorgeous and I couldn't wait to blog it when I saw this!

The snow globes and the dolls, created by Bad Seed, are available in a gacha at Shiny Shabby

Shown on the picture is the Ballet Bebe Winter the Snow Princess - Pose #5 (rare) in the Winter Globe (rare).

There are 5 common globes; all are scripted with ballet music (touch for on/off)
And there are 5 common dolls; all are scripted with spin on/off by touch.

Each doll comes in a package of 5 dolls = 5 different poses

Place a doll inside a globe and enjoy the ballet spinning dolls in the music playing globes 


What I am wearing..

❤ Bebe Baboo Bento Mesh Head by Bad Seed

❤ Skin: Allison Peach Tone by Bad Seed

❤  Hair: *PINK HUSTLER* - *PH* 8133

❤  Outfit: Lil Scamps - Pink Snowflake PJs

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates