Wednesday, January 11, 2017

rainbowgrid: #253: My Baby Doll


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#253: My Baby Doll
Jan 11th 2017, 17:08, by Ingrid

Today I am wearing a cute new release fromLaZo! This dress is only sold as a FATPACK but without the fatpack price and can be found at the mainstore now! I paired it with comfy tube socks fromBugletsto keep my toes nice and warm on this chilly winter day!
Featured Items:
Socks:~*Buglets*~ TD Andi Socks [Snow]@ Ninety-Nine
- Comes in 12 colors to choose from! comes with both ankle and tube socks
Also Pictured:
Doll:{BB} BabyBurp Baby Doll Static
- Limited 50 item - Sold Out
Nails:{Polished} NAILS - Galaxy@ Ninety-Nine

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates