Friday, January 20, 2017

Molly Stakz Blog: Waiting on my Bestie


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Waiting on my Bestie
Jan 20th 2017, 15:21, by mollystakz

winter-panda_012sweettotslogo2016

So I got a play Date today with my bestie. I get to where we spose to meet buts I can’t find her anywhere sighs. I guess I keep looking!

But While I keep looking you should go check out this outfit by sweet tots it’s called: Besties
This outfit comes with : Arm warmers, Boots,Earmuffs, Shirt, Shorts, Skirt and socks.

Your Uber is waiting to take you there

at Sweet tots Mini Mall:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DaiStars/59/110/22

Or on Marketplace:https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44708


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates