Monday, January 23, 2017

Molly Stakz Blog: Brrr it’s cold outside


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Brrr it's cold outside
Jan 23rd 2017, 14:21, by mollystakz

winter-panda_006 sweettotslogo2016

I’m just a kid but I here the adults talkin bout the weather a lot and how crazy it is. One day it’s hot and then like today it’s cold and snowing. Lucky for me Sweet tots has come to my rescue and made a real nice warm snow outfit for me.

This Incredible warm outfit by Sweet tots is called: Let It Snow
Let it Snow includes: Boots, Hat, Mittens, Overalls, Scarf and socks.

Thank you Sweetie Pie for this now I know I gonna stay warm.

Come get yours today at The Sweet Tots Mini Mall
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DaiStars/59/110/22

Or Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44708

 

 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates