Saturday, January 7, 2017

Lil Smartie Pants: Starting Over


Lil Smartie Pants
Our fairytales ..... 
thumbnail Starting Over
Jan 8th 2017, 02:07, by Justice Aria Kensington

Good Morning all the cuties! It's been over a year since I blogged, but I missed it so much! I will explain, sorta.... About a year ago I got my main avie taken. Sooooo once I lost Miley, I lost my identity. It took me a while to find myself without her, but I think I finally found a home. So look forward to lots more blogging going on! To start things off... This wintery vest and sweater combo from little miss is just my favorite new thing! If you haven't been by her store you REALLY should. All the cute things... Read on for Details and have a sparkly day people!


Look 1 [LEFT]
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sakura  - [old gacha]
Head: CB Bento Head - Alice
Body: CB - TD Baby
Nails: *CutieCakes* Manicure black
Top: {Little Miss} Puffer Vest - White -[with add on for sweater] 
Leggings: {LSP} Black Tights - [I will reopen soon]
Boots: {ud} Warm Boots [white] - Gacha item

Look 2 [RIGHT]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Chiyomi Mesh Hair @ The Forest
Earrings: .trinket. parisian earrings - bow - [old gacha]
Head: CB Bento Head - Alice
Body: CB - TD Baby
Necklace: { Blush. } Birthstone Necklace Silver {October} - No Longer Avail.
Ring: TBF Ring Pop
Top: {Little Miss} Puffer Vest - Pink 
Leggings: [P] TD Leggings HUD Navys
Boots: #EMPIRE - Aconitum

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates