Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CuppyCakes and Candies: Underdooz and Socks...


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Underdooz and Socks...
Jan 31st 2017, 16:18, by Poppy Monde

I love to mix and match my underwear.
Today it is dots and butterflies.
As for my socks, they never match.
And these adorable socks perfect from ~*Buglets*~
Along with my underdooz from Doodlez


What I'm Wearing:

Doodlez Heart Underdooz Gacha 
Rare: 4 piece jewelry set
(wearing purple & blue dots)
pictured blue dots shoes

~*Buglets*~ TD Andi Socks
(I'm wearing left/lilac right/mint)
Mix & Match Styles & Colors (12 color packs)





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates