Sunday, December 4, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog: Being Nerdy


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Being Nerdy
Dec 4th 2016, 08:41, by mollystakz

snowflakey-pjs_004snowflakey-pjs_005bowillow-logo-new

What can I say I was having one of those moments chillin at home and decided after making my own santa’s Favorite Elf I thought I’d chill on the couch thinking bout what next I could do.

Showcasing The Nerd Accessories by BoWillow This is a gacha and it includes No Rares. 5 nose pencils, 5 mouth pencils, 5 ear pencils and 3 nerd back papers. There is also a free gift of a holdable christmas pencil.  (Please note can be resized for younger children too)

Available at the Big Dreams For Big Kids Event.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chestnut%20Valley/105/45/600


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates