Sunday, December 18, 2016

-Little Friends in SL-: Angel


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, pets, special events for kids in SL. 
thumbnail Angel
Dec 19th 2016, 01:49, by Jenna Langer





My Bento Mesh Head:
I don't know if I look like someone else.
Probably you read other bloggers so you are the best judges for my appearence.
Why right now? I have a trouble with my pc so I had to wait till they released the new Firestorm update with an intel fix (only for 32 bits).  
click on the link if you have the same trouble.

...I'm wearing...
Mesh head *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes *TD* Essential Eye pack - Applier hud (Free at the mainstore)
Lashes *TD* Lashes applier (Free at the mainstore)
Skin *TD* Aria 01 - Snow - Applier Hud
Dress Turnips. @ Color Me Cute angel dress - rose TDB
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Jody Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED
Crown +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Flower Crown
Necklace +Half-Deer+ Innocence and Purity Necklace - Dreamer
Bracelet .trinket. peace sign bracelet - rose gold
Shoes REIGN.- LACED OXFORDS 

I miss my freckles!

Special thanks
Kricket Calamity

"Diamonds" by Rihanna | Cover by One Voice Children's Choir





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates