Monday, November 14, 2016

rainbowgrid: #215: Is It Christmas Yet?


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#215: Is It Christmas Yet?
Nov 14th 2016, 18:51, by Ingrid

Tonight my mommy made the yummiest cookies, and I had a great idea! It's never too early to start sucking up to Santa, so I took this picture in hopes that he will see that I am already thinking of him! Santa, if you are reading this... I've been a very good girl this year, and my wishlist has been mailed out to you already!
Get The Look:
- Pose
- Pajamas
- Cookie Props
Note: Tinted to be more Ginger

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates