Wednesday, November 9, 2016

rainbowgrid: #209: All Bundled Up!


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#209: All Bundled Up!
Nov 9th 2016, 22:09, by Ingrid

Snow is already here in some areas on the grid, and it's time to start pulling out those warm clothes and bundle up! I have gathered a bunch of warm and cozy favorites from several different events that I want to share with you today!
First off, I wanna talk about this super comfy and adorable sweater dress byGypsy Heart! This dress is completely original mesh and textures and is available now atNinety-Nine! The dress comes in so many different colors that it was so hard to pick a color, but I decided to go with this one from the exclusive FATPACK which will only be sold at this round! Then it's gone forever!
Now these shoes byBuglets... omg, I am so glad to have these in second life! I have shoes like this in my real life, and I wear them EVERYWHERE! They are so soft, warm, and cozy! I am wearing them now as I type this! They keep my toes so nice and warm!
Pair this outfit up with my favorite tights fromLazoand this adorable scarf byTurducken, and it's a match made in heaven!
What I Am Wearing:
Dress:.gypsy heart. Fiona Sweater - Frosting@ Ninety-Nine
Scarf:Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tassle Scarf - White {Gold}@ Hello Beautiful
Shoes:~*Buglets*~ Cozy Lil Slipper [Floral] RARE@ The Play Room
Nails:{Polished} NAILS - Pastel Waves@ Once Upon A Child

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates