Saturday, November 5, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog: Little Lady


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Little Lady
Nov 5th 2016, 23:44, by mollystakz

little-lady_001 sweettotslogo2016

Laying here waiting for sleep to come at me. I think of the most wonderful day I had today. Playin with my cuzzys and dancing with granma and my bestie’s party. Was so tired I went dancing with granma in my Jammas dem say I look like a little lady even in my jammas.

Thanks to Sweet tots for bringing this amazing Pyjamas out. The beautiful green color and white dots makes a perfect blend to the fine jammies. The hair bow just sets off this jama set perfectly.

Available inworld or on market place for just an amazing 85 Lindens inworld at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DaiStars/50/90/22

Purchase this Jamma set from Marketplace for 125L at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sweet-Tots-TD-JammiesG-Little-Lady/10260370


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates