Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog: Ice Fairy


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Ice Fairy
Nov 24th 2016, 00:20, by mollystakz

ice-fairy_00157811e21f9da6903feb841f51cae76bb

Standing here after dancing wib granma I was told I was such a beautiful fairy ands I even was told I look like a angel. I felt I just had to show yall what my family was saying.

Coming from the amazing store NUMB3RS This beautiful Ice Fairy outfit. Yes you right those wings do move.

This outfit includes: Clothes Underlayer Hud, overlay skirt Dust, skirt, Headband, overlay Skirt,wand with choice of sparkles or not, and 2 sets of wings: 1 with hover animation and the other with no animtion. Baby and Kid Size

 

Get yours today and Fly away inworld at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Youth%20Spot/131/174/21

Or Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/139738


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates