Saturday, November 12, 2016

Molly Stakz Blog: I love Thanksgiving


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail I love Thanksgiving
Nov 12th 2016, 18:39, by mollystakz

 

thankful-for-family sweettotslogo2016

Tis the month of thanksgiving. I just can’t do it all in one day I just got too much to be thankful for. So today I am thankful for my family, my beautiful granma and ggma, all my aunts, uncles and cuzzys. I have so much family and each and everyone of them is so special in there own way to me. Thank yall for bein my family, the ones I love and the ones that love me.❤❤

wearing I love thanksgiving from the wonderful sweet tots Thank you

This beautiful dress includes: Socks, hairbow, hud control panties, Arm warmers, Flats, and the beautiful dress that says I❤ Thanksgiving.

Grab yours today and show everyone how much you love thanksgiving inworld at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DaiStars/50/90/22

or Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44708


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates