Sunday, October 9, 2016

Liza's Big Adventures: Zoo Adventures!


Liza's Big Adventures
Zoo Adventures!
Oct 9th 2016, 16:50

Hiya guys! So yesterday I went to the Oasis Zoo and it was so much fun! I got to see lots of animals and it was the best zoo ever! I'm definitely going to go back for sure! Here's some pictures from my experience!















































It was so much fun! I can't wait to go again! So many different animals and even birds and insects too!

Here's a picture of the outfit I was wearing for this fun day out!


And here's the info on where I got everything!

Hair: D!va Hair - Mana Red Amber
Dress: Vicarious Youth Diamond Sweater Dress (VIP Gift Includes leggings and shoes)
Necklace: .tiptoes - Sea Princess Necklace - Ocean (Sea Princess Gacha)
Pose: -Sweet Peccati- Girl 1 (Was free on MP)

Thanks for reading guys!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates