Thursday, October 13, 2016

Liza's Big Adventures: Shopping Trips!


Liza's Big Adventures

thumbnail Shopping Trips!
Oct 13th 2016, 19:40, by Liza Smith
Hey guys! So I was having such a fun day today. I was exploring and watching the tadpoles go by. It was really fun! But it's also been a while since I went shopping so I stood up from watching the tadpoles and decided it was time to go shopping!



So off I went to Itsy Bitsy to see about getting some new clothes and low and behold there was a whole new outfit called DoodleBop! It was super cute so obviously I had to have it. After I did some shopping I decided it was time to head home. After I got home I tried really hard to think of something to do but I just couldn't.






After I was building a nice block tower and then it hit me! I'm gonna doodle on the walls!



After all this fun I thought it was time to finish my day and just relax. It was a super fun day! The bedset in the pictures include: Bed with poses, rug with poses, Dresser with open or closed drawer, Chair with poses, 4 doodles for the wall, coat rack, rocking horse with pose, storage bin, and a playpen with poses. Most of the items are pictured above in my pictures but here's the playpen!


Here's the info for all of the things in this post!

First Picture:
                          Hair: D!va Hair Mayumi3 - Red amber
                          Dress: Itsy Bitsy Harvest Set (Group Gift for TD only. Comes with Shoes!)
                          Pose: ::AW:: open legs 2 (Free on MP)

All other pictures:
                               Hair: D!va Hair Mayumi3 - Red amber
                               Dress: Itsy Bitsy DoodleBop (Made for TD only & comes with Shoes & Glasses)
                               BedSet: Itsy Bitsy HoboBaby Bedset (At ATP for Halloween!)
                               Pose: {KUPU-KUPU} Pose 02 (Was free on MP doodling pose)


Thanks for reading!

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates