Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cece:


Cece
Big&Little sl fashion 
(Untitled)
Oct 26th 2016, 16:36, by cececutefayse

2blogf

I don’t know why we always have to take a nap i am really not sleepy but mama said all the kids need to sleep. I cried and cried but nope mama didn’t listen. I have a new colouring book though and i really want to finish my picture so i can hang it up on the fridge.Maybe if i am super quiet mama wont know. I quietly rolled out my bed and tried to finish it BUT guess what… i had only just picked up my pen and mama caught me red handed! I swear she has radar hearing. 

1blog

BUSTED!!!! Back to bed i go.. 

Here is what i am wearing for my nap time

  • Hair-D!va-Betty
  • Eyes-Ugly Duckling-Dreamers Eyes-Lots of colors packs available 
  • Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes 
  • Ears-Mandala~Simple Ears
  • Binky-Royal Fusion– Gem Binky [silver] RARE
  • Pj’s-Plum– Job Pajamas-There are lots of styles and colours to choose from for girls and boys so make sure you check them out!~NEW
  • sippy-BoWillow-Inspiration Sippy Cup (Gacha)
  • Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl
  • Shape-Custom 

 

 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates