Thursday, September 15, 2016

-Little Friends in SL-: Just me and my little friend...


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses, pets, special events for kids in SL.
Just me and my little friend...
Sep 15th 2016, 18:01



Purple is one of my favorite colors & flowers

...I'm wearing...
Outfit Enchantique & UD - Undershirt [floral] {Bebe Bundle}
Enchantique & UD - Cozy Dress [purple] {Bebe Bundle}
more colors available in the pack
Only available if you joined the group before September 15
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ @ Chapter Four Jody Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED
socks {lma} darling socks HUD, fatpack.
Shoes {lma} t-strap flat in lilac, left.
Pet Birdy - Royal Pets @ The Arcade  - Chihuahua - Cream (walk)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates