Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cece:


Cece
Siera Viper
Aug 25th 2016, 09:19

fliteBlog

My sister always wants to pick me up, i guess it saves me walking everywhere so i can be lazy all day!This carry me pose is a new release from Posies go check it out and join the lazy kids club with me.

Here is what i am wearing

  • Hair-Baby Princess-Molly-NEW
  • Eyes-Ugly Duckling-Dreamers Eyes-Lots of colors packs available 
  • Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes & VCO-Angie Eyelashes
  • Ears-Mandala~Simple Ears
  • Monkey-Black Bantam@N21-My Baby Orangutan Gacha-NEW
  • Overalls-Foreign&Gimmick-Shortalls Comes in different denim tones with hud to control the tshirt color/texture
  • Sneakers-Flite@Versus-Retro xpumps- Hud included with 5 custom Colors with sock options on or off. To fit TMP,slink,Belleza,Maitreya and unrigged for both female and male-NEW
  • Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl
  • Shape-Custom 

 


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates