Friday, July 29, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Biker Bebe


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Biker Bebe
Jul 29th 2016, 17:04

Sometimes I can be a wild child, and today I was a Biker Bebe!  Little Miss has created this new outfit and the pants just screamed biker bebe to me *giggles*  So get your motor running...


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth Demelza


Necklace:  BAMSE  Meow Necklace  Silver

Outfit:  Little Miss  Hoodie leather and Latex Leggings

Boots: Plum  Pho Boots dust

Pose:  Tiny Gems  Little Miss 1

I promise I did put my helmet on before I took off on my leisurely ride around Second Life!  

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates