Friday, November 27, 2015

-Little Friends in SL-: Let the spirit surround you


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses, pets, special events for kids in SL.
Let the spirit surround you
Nov 27th 2015, 22:36




After a lot of bad news about everything
we need to have faith, good attitude and real goals in our life.
One day the bad news will disappear soon
for you and for me!

I have 2 worlds in my life
mom's side christians and dad's side jewish
so I'm not a xmas fan, but I have faith,
 in a few weeks some will be celebrating hannukkah and others xmas.
Be safe, pray and keep positive.
Have a nice weekend!

...I'm wearing...
Outfit {PB} Elsie  White Baby
Earmuffs: <:*BoOgErS*:> opens December 1st - Fluffy Muffs
Hair *barberyumyum*35 (Blond) Yes they came back!
Shoes Bad Seed - Mary Janes w/ Socks - Baby Size
Mouthie {Blubb} Candy Cane Mouthie (Old Group Gift)

Special thanks
Ryleigh from {Petite Bowtique}
Zen Zarco from <:*BoOgErS*:>


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates