Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: But But But…


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
But But But…
Aug 5th 2015, 04:54

But But But

Soooo I was just having a snack.. Maybe I went overboard with the capri suns, but I didn’t even eat the cookies!! So why must I be on this time out stool? I don’t understand!! I am far to cute for this, at least it says angel!
THE PLAY ROOM AUGUST 5TH!!!
ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is something new and something adorable from {Petite Bowtique}! This outfit will be in the Little Miss Gacha at The Play Room starting August 5th! This is the Denim Dotted RARE! There are 7 commons and 2 rares! Six are dresses and then the assecory pack is the 7th common. This dress I am wearing and the one with suspenders is the other Rare!! Assecorries include; socks, bracelet, bow in hair, and super adorable shoes!! Can’t wait to see you all sporting this!!
My hair is from *BABY* and is called Kate hair. This is a long pony for us little Toddleedoos! This is in the Blondes pack. Love this!
My skin is called Pretty Pixie in Tan from Bad Seed. She is in the process of moving sims and constructing the new store! It looks amazing so far, but be patient while she gets things out!
My head and body are both from Cute Bytes. This is the Baby girl body and the KiKiKi head. Has many expressions!!
PROPS
~~~~~
My unfair Time Out stool is from MuddPuddles. This comes with a hud so you can change the colors and the faceplate changes on touch. You can do all kinds of things with this! Aslo comes with 5 animated poses, including a tantrum pose where you roll around on the ground.. That is love! haha

GESTURE
~~~~~~~~~
“I’m too cute to get in trouble!” This is a RARE gesture from Love Bugs and will also be at The Play Room tomorrow. Three Rares! Nine Commons! All Cuteness!!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates