Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sugar & Spice: Feb 1st Event


Sugar & Spice
Feb 1st Event
Mar 1st 2015, 08:07

It's about to be mind-night !
And that means much newness coming your way!
I have 3 awesome events opening up on the 1st!
It was very challenging month for me, and I loved it.
I hope you all Enjoy what I bring to you this month.

The woodlands


The theme is Magic, so I chose the very magical and majestic Unicorn!


 Thank you for supporting my venture into children furniture, below will give you some basic info on this set.

***All poses can be adjusted by using the menu pop up***

                                       ❤                                    
-PRIMS-
***Below is a list of each item and its prims***

Bed: 17
Unicorn Pillow 1: 3
Unicorn Pillow 2: 3
Vanity: 4
Vanity Chair: 3
Book Shelf: 9
Wall Unicorn: 1
Rug: 3
Table: 2
Chairs: 3
Curtains: 4
Frames: 3
Heart Frames: 1
Puzzle: 1
Unicorn Toy: 2
Unicorn Rocker: 2
 ❤
-Texture Change Items-
***The Items below can be clicked to toggle textures***

Rug
Curtains
Table Top
Wall Unicorn

Thank you if you have any questions feel free to NC LittlePrincessLily anytime I will get back to you ASAP.
_________________________________________________________________________
  



I would like to take this time to thank you all for supporting my store. I'm having lots of fun challenging myself with this event. I'm so used to making girly things, it's nice to think out side the box and come up with fun unisex/boy items. I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed coming up with the ideas -hugs-

All my object that are not standard td size are shaped after my size, thus you may to edit parts of a object to get the right fit, if any help is needed with this please IM and I will do my best to help.

Thank You!
LittlePrincessLily
{S&S} Owner

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello Beautiful 




This skin comes in to tones, pale and light tan 
I'm very happy to announce I am now able to match body skin using applier huds!
so you will always get a perfect match. This package also includes not only body applies but the head appliers as well. There are a few option to pick from.
normal
freckles 
moles
fantasy  swirl makeup
shape is included and is modify + copy
please try the demo before purchase
_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you
 ❤





 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates