Saturday, February 28, 2015

Petits Choux: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch.....ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
Don't Believe Me, Just Watch.....ɞ
Mar 1st 2015, 05:15


Happy Arcade night! 
Okay so I have a few things to show you guys! Mainly stuff that is due to come out soon and I'm so so excited! But first I wanted to say thank you! When I first log in to blog I saw that the blog view just hit over 20,000 views. So thank you. To all of you who read, and come back each time, thank you so so much! I love blogging a ton and it makes me so much more excited knowing that others are liking it as well!

So on with the exciting stuff!

ʚ.ɞ

So for my first look I wanted to show you one of the two newest pieces from Turducken. The insanely beautiful headpiece I have on now with the antlers will be out at the Hello Beautiful event, along with pretty sparkly eyes too! It's a two piece headpiece, the floral headband is one and it's made up of the prettiest pastel flowers.It's insanely beautiful and I've actually been wearing the headband alone with the flowers and it's so pretty, especially with this dress. The detailing on the antlers are my absolute favourite, the flowers and the beautiful golden string. There is another version of the flower piece too in the pack and it's super petty and really whimsical! It makes an amazing costume piece especially in blog photos! So make sure you pick that up tomorrow!

ʚ.ɞ


For this next set I actually have quite a lot to show you! First I'm sure you've noticed the amazing kitchen set behind me. I'm super lucky to have a sneak peek at this set by Boogers for the Arcade opening in just a few hours! It's a super cute kitchen set one only one of two sets! The kitchen, the food you see in the shelf behind me, the building blocks and the shape box and shapes are all part pf that pack, as well as the panda on the fridge! The coolest thing are the two sets on the ground. They clean up themselves but when you click them, they turn into a mess of toys too! I love it because they add such a perfect detail to a kid's room! The rug too is from Boogers and it's now my perfect play rug! The second set from Boogers which you will see tomorrow, is another bear set. But I'll explain that a little better with tomorrow's blog!

For my outfit, my shit is new from Des Lunes and my painted face tattoo layer! I really like simple tees with leggings. It's a total comfy outfit and something I definitely like wearing often and they come in different patterns too! So both the paint and the shirt, total must haves!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Flora Antlers & Headpieces *Hello Beautiful*
ʚ.............[ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Ash Brown Collection
ʚ.............+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - Pink
ʚ.............*Baby Pie* Beckley Toddleedoo Complete Outfit

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ..............des lunes. // floral v-neck.
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Baby Kitchen RARE *Arcade*
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Cooking Set *Arcade*
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Grocery Set *Arcade*
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Shape Sorter *Arcade*
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Wagon Blocks *Arcade*
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Pandoro *Arcade*
ʚ.............<:*BoOgErS*:> Brown Bear Rug *Arcade* 
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chic Sneakers - Plain Blue
ʚ.............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toeless TIghts
ʚ.............-LaViere- Gemma  Browns
ʚ..............des lunes. // messy facepaints blogger pack

There it is! I hope you have an amazing night and have so much fun at Arcade too! I hope you get all you need and want <3 I, will see you tomorrow!
xo, Riles....


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates