Friday, February 27, 2015

Kaysha's World: I would hit PAUSE for you


Kaysha's World
I would hit PAUSE for you
Feb 27th 2015, 22:27

Happy Friday Everyone!
It the weekend!
Here is my last blog for February!
I will be trying to blog in March!
There is so much events going on!
Arcade Woodland All the little things 
and so much more! I don't think I will be 
having time to just rest.
But I will set my goal to blog or try and blog!
Anyhow Freckle Face had this adorable 
Outfit! I loved it and i couldn't passed it up!
She only on market place right now!
So be sure to check it out!
Until Next time



Credits:
Outfit:.Freckle face. Pause for you
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*152*Mocha
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                              Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:.click.  Boyish 3

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates