Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Little Ray Of Sunshine: Reality Is For People Who Lack Imagination.


A Little Ray Of Sunshine
Reality Is For People Who Lack Imagination.
Feb 27th 2015, 04:52

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Skrillex- Cinema]

[MOOD:Happy]

This month I have not been blogging like I usually do, but March I’ll be back to my normal amount of posts! All my sponsors thank you for being patient with me! I promise to blog all the things soon! In other news I have a new sponsor which I am super excited about, Boogers! The arcade opens in just two days and they have some SUPER adorable toys and things for kiddos coming this round! I have loved boogers creations since I started being a little and I’m super excited to now be an official blogger for them <3 There is lots more then what I have featured below but these are some really cute ones! The Panda moves back and forth when you touch it and it is so adorable! The toy box is clickable and you can either have the blocks all over or neatly put away, and all the kitchen things are super cute! I love them all! Make sure to check them out March 1st when the Arcade opens! <3

booogersssblogg

[BODY]

SKIN: Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Porcelaine~

EYES: tsg. Galaxy – Dark Brown

TEETH: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (With baby teeth ADD on)

LASHES: the kid company. lashes. natural. AND *MC*"Falsies" Eyelash

EYE BROWS- Soiree- Sloane Brows #Light Brown

HAIR:TRUTH- Demelza

[CLOTHS]

OUTFIT:Turducken ToddleeDoo- Ankit Outfit – Mint

[ACCESSORIES]

PANDA: <:*BoOgErS*:> Pandoro @ The Arcade March 2015

KITCHEN: <:*BoOgErS*:> Baby Kitchen RARE @ The Arcade March 2015

COOKING THINGS: <:*BoOgErS*:> Cooking Set @ The Arcade March 2015

FOOD: <:*BoOgErS*:> Grocery Set @ The Arcade March 2015

SHAPE BOX: <:*BoOgErS*:> Shape Sorter @ The Arcade March 2015


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates