Monday, January 26, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Retro? Flowers?...I Say Both Lols


A Link Between Closets
Retro? Flowers?...I Say Both Lols
Jan 26th 2015, 23:44

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Well hello fellow fashionistas and fashinistos how are you guys ?(hopefully great) like I know I'm probably a bit behind but thats not the point lols we are going to jump into some awesome styles that should have been blogged. So with that being said I will be blogging all week again to catch you guys (and even myself ). With some adorable outfits that will be at the woodlands events, all the little things event, and best of all just all around stores newness. Starting off with this lovely retro fit from Lil Big Me like whats not to love (honestly I never retouch any pictures when I blog them (unless it's a facial touch up) ) because I seriously want you guys to see how amazing these designers are and when they texture outfits that they are amazing (like do I have to really go into details) This outfit is a complete outfit and comes with everything shown (minus the bow you get a headband which is still uber adorable).  Next up is another amazing outfit from HauTe Tots and once again do I need to explain why this outfit is uber adorable its a complete outfit as well and comes with everything shown (minus the clips) I personally love this outfit (and no not because it's pink) it's very subtle and adorable great for picnics or just to wear around you know. I just really admire both outfits they stand out on there own and that's what I admire about both outfits. Also the accessories are bits and pieces that made this look even more adorable the clips are from purrettes are the most adorable clips I've seen they let you get to be messy and creative (because hey no kid is perfect) and the gauges I never got to wear mainly because my ears were mainly hidden behind my hair but now being exposed the gauges are way to adorable but the necklace is a gatcha and it allows you to resize, change the dolls color, and to change the flowers color but I've raved on long enough and as always I hope you love the look 


Accessories:

Oopsie - Fancy Red Bow [x]

POMPOSITY - Kawaii Doll Medium Necklace [x]

*-*Purretes*-* SMILE (1, 2, 3, and 4) Hair clip [x]

[TTT] - Galaxy Earplug [x]

[TTT] - Stars Earplug [x]

Hair:

[LOVE SOUL] Hair*149*White Blonde [x]

""D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Type A)(Amber) [x]

MakeUp:
.:: POMF ::. M3 Head/Kemono Head - Dreamer Eyes [x]
:Sugoipop: Fuzzy lil Brows ~ [x]
<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

Worn:

{Lil Big Me} Retro Dress Outfit  [x]

HauTe Tots*  Blake  [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates