Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tickles & Giggles: Sprinkles the Elf


Tickles & Giggles
Sprinkles the Elf
Dec 17th 2014, 23:03

So I have to admit I have not at all been in the actual holiday spirit.  This year I have mostly been waiting for it all to be over.  However with saying that, I’m also trying to get some holiday spirit and this little outfit seemed to help a good bit from Chantilly Lace Boutique.  It is simply adorable!

Elf

Hair: [LOVE SOUL]Hair*114*Jet Black

Eyes: Mayfly – Luminousa

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.GaHee

Shape: Custom made by me

Body:  Cute Bytes ~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Dress/Boots/Hat: *CantillyLace* Crazy Elf NEW!

Leggings:  Little Closet –Knit Polka Dot Leggings – Pastel Pack


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates