Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Petits Choux: Thanksgiving to you......ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
Thanksgiving to you......ɞ
Nov 26th 2014, 05:07


Happy Thanksgiving weekend! I hope your all ready to eat up your amazing dinners whether it's in SL or not! If you don't celebrate it, that's okay too! I have two thanksgiving outfits for you all today- just two cute suggestions for this turkey weekend!

ʚ.ɞ



For this first colourful look, it's from a new store called Snippit! I received this and I just loved how cute it was. The colours in this outfit are just so so bright and colourful which is a huge bonus! I really love this outfit for the holiday especially with the cute little turkey on the sweater! The leggings are capris too but if you put o boots like me, they work perfectly with uggs or boots! This store doesn't have much yet, but if the detailing in this outfit is any indication of anything, this store will have some wonderful items! To top off my outfit, I have on my Babydoll's uggies, glasses form Buzzeri and my curly hair is from Truth!

ʚ.ɞ


For second outfit for thanksgiving, a set from Tiptoes! It kind of doubles more as a fall outfit, but it can so work! I really love the skirt and scarf pattern, like a looot and it's a great texture too! To top off my awesome outfit, my native feather crown from Tee*fy! It was from a few Arcades ago and just worked SO perfectly! I finished off this outfit with my uggy boots and Magika hair!

ʚ.ɞ


ʚ.Look.1
ʚ........TRUTH HAIR Vixen
ʚ........Snippet :: Thanksgiving
ʚ........{BB} Bebe Uggy's in chocolate

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ......... tiptoes - Fall Cutie
ʚ........Magika [01] Beans
ʚ........{BB} Bebe Uggy's in chocolate
ʚ........Tee*fy Feather Crown Headband RARE
ʚ........[Buzz] Kaleido Glasses - Gold

That's it! I hope your weekend is all kind of amazing! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xo, Riles....

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates