Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sweet Pepper: ✿56


Sweet Pepper
✿56
Oct 21st 2014, 17:45

Hello, lil ones!
Let me tell you a little story ...
You know ... I already was just like you
Yes! Look ...I already was full of colors!!!

 Outfit Sophie Roses - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
Lived in a colorful world full of flowers and sunny...
Outfit Sophie Butterfly - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
 ✿
And I was surrounded by cute pets...
Outfit Sophie Teddy - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
 
But all this has been a long long long time ago....
All are now only memories and I live in another world
(This is not an hunt: it is a quest to complete!After complete you will win the prizes)
Memories Pendant Black (Gacha) - **Cute Bytes**
 
But....do not be fooled by appearances ... I am still a sweet little girl
Come play with me .... you will enjoy it too much
I promise ... ~hahaha~

Outfit Sophie Jeans - Viv.a!Kids ♥ TY
Icy kisses and until next time!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates