Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ All wrapped up ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ All wrapped up ♥
Oct 23rd 2014, 16:46

Today I'm wearing an adorable outfit from Lil Big Me. It fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars and is really cute and perfect for this time of year. I love the scarf and headband in particular.. which is weird for me since I'm not usually a huge fan of headbands (mostly because I can never get them to fit my head right some of them) but this one just goes perfectly with my cute pigtails hairstyle from Chemistry. It's new to my inventory, but it's not a new style.. I'm a bit of a late comer to it. I love the hair but I hate how bad it is for poses.. every single pose I own my hair went into my body at least a little bit.. enough for me to not use any for this picture and just use my ao (which tilts forward a little so I don't have the hair in body issue)

Warning I feel a unrelated rant coming on.. anyways, earlier on there was a region restart on our land and in my panic I tped to the place I was last, which just happened to be Olive (the hair store) I was standing around there and three avatars tped in behind me and one of them asked me, "Didn't your parents teach you not to sit on train tracks?" cos there's train tracks where you land.. so I just say, "No.." cos well.. it's not really a conversation I've had with my mother. Then she quips back, "Didn't she teach you not to talk to strangers either?" Dear god, what does this woman want from me! I was just standing there minding my own business.. if I didn't reply I would have been seen as rude, but even replying was apparently the wrong thing to do. Then the other one declared, "Eww! Omg it has chicken legs!" (I'm just going to assume I might have looked stretched to her) Anyway, to conclude.. adults are rude idiots sometimes and I wish they'd leave me alone. Yes, I'm a child avatar.. fascinating stuff, isn't it? Get over it. You don't like kid avatars.. I don't like your huge arse and massive thigh gap which looks totally wrong with thighs that could crush watermelons teetering on stilettos.. but yet, I don't say anything to you. Why? Because that ugliness is your business.. same as being a child avatar is my business. I bet they'd never have even bothered speaking to me if they were on their own.. but three ladies together equals bitch fest and it's a lot easier to think you're being funny in a group.  So, grownups when you think you're being cute by talking to me and then belittling me in public with other grownups to back you up.. stop a sec and think, would you like it if it happened to you? I doubt it. Just because you are technically anonymous on Second Life does not give you the right to be horrible. I'm aware I was horrible here.. and two wrongs don't make a right and all that jazz.. but I was mad. 

 Credits:
Outfit: Abby Outfit from Lil Big Me
Hair: Hair - Prue - HUD.1 from Chemistry
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Jasmine - Silver from tinyOWL
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Blue from Goth1c0
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Drippy Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable

Special thanks to Lil Big Me


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates