Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Little Ray Of Sunshine: Pumpkin Princess


A Little Ray Of Sunshine
Pumpkin Princess
Oct 20th 2014, 05:40

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Colbie Caillat- I Never Told You]

[MOOD: Sick]

I have a really bad cold, soI may be slow on my blog posts this week, so forgive me! I’ll try my best to keep up with everything as long as this cold doesn’t get any worse! BUT back to the actual point of this post, these adorable new outfits from Enchanted Bowtique! They are both new this week and perfect for halloween and the fall! <3

PP

[BODY]

SKIN: Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Porcelaine~

EYES: tsg. Galaxy – Light Brown

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR- Lottie

TEETH: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (With baby teeth ADD on)

[CLOTHS]

OUTFIT 1: ::EB:: Xante

OUTFIT 2: ::EB:: Vivenne

[ACCESSORIES ]

PUMPKIN CAT: <:*BoOgErS*:> Kitty Punkin RARE @ TAG Gatcha

BAT:+Half-Deer+ Hearthugger Bat – Pumpkin Spice RARE @ TAG Gatcha

EARRINGS: Gummies- Cloud Earrings


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates