Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sugar & Spice: Feeling kewl


Sugar & Spice
Feeling kewl
Sep 20th 2014, 19:16


I was up late last night and I was feeling very kewl -giggles- so I gathered my kewlest teddy friends
and took a snap of the moment. My favorite itme in this photo are the glasses, they came with a hud so I was able to pick what I wanted them to look like, and for only 98 Linden I think its a steal !

Skin: {S&S} SKIN - Andrea (brown eyebrows)

Shape: not for sale

Eyes: come with the Andrea skin

Hair: booN YNO421 hair chestnut
Hair Base: *booN gathered raised hairbase all colors pack

Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 
[PXL] OpenMouth Pro EXP: BabyTeeth 

Top: {S&S} from Jingie's outfit

Shorts: {S&S} flower shorts navy

Braclet: O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Bracelet - Gold - W/P/G

Glasses: O.M.E.N - Studded Horn-Rim Glasses

Ring: no longer for sale

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates