Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kaysha's World: Back To School


Kaysha's World
Back To School
Sep 2nd 2014, 21:46

Hello Everyone,
Happy September!
Just a short quick blog
The Owner of Dream On 
Set me her blogger pack
for Woodland. I decided 
To Blog it. I am inlove
I used to love these 
In real life and when I seen
her release these I got all excited
I paired them up with Cutie Cakes
She made these back to school Manicures
and I feel In Love...
I wearing one of the Rares
The rares you get three in one!
How you like them apples

Be sure to check out the Woodland Gatcha
They Also move and changed group
So make sure you update your Information






Credits:
Outfit:{Petite Bowtique} Rosey Outfit Purple
Hair:[e] Wherever - Brown 08
Glasses:Madeleine's - Sadie Bow Glasses (Black)
Binders:Dream On ~Panda Trapper Keeper  - TD - Hold,Dream On ~London Trapper Keeper  - TD,Dream On ~Kitten Trapper Keeper   - TD,Dream On ~Dolphins Trapper Keeper  - TD
Nails:*CutieCakes* School Manicure RARE
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Munchkin_4

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates