Thursday, September 18, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ The Streets ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ The Streets ♥
Sep 18th 2014, 20:56

Third blog post of the night.. I'm on a roll! 

I feel very urban with this look.. so I felt like I needed to hit some rough looking street to showcase this look. I found this place via someone elses blog.. it's so hard to find good locations to take pictures at (especially without someone walking into your shot.. either by accident or on purpose.. it's really irritating!) My sister is a pro at walking into my shot by accident.. lol. I can almost guarantee now if I'm taking pictures and she comes online, she'll walk into my shot.. I just wait for it to happen now. lol

Anyways, the shirt I'm wearing is from ToddleeDudes, it's from their gatcha at Bro I Gatcha event... this particular one is called "Floral Brooklyn Nets Jersey" and it's a rare.. so you might have to play a few times to get it. Unless you are lucky like my daddy and get the rare pretty much first time. There are lots of variations for you to grab though.

The hat and under eye tape I'm rocking are from Geek's and they just complete this look I think. You can find them both at Bro I Gatcha event too! I actually really love the eye tape, it looks like bacon up close and has a little face on it. The hat is a forward facing cap and is textured to look like outer space.. very cool. Be sure to check out Geek's gatchas.

My anteater is from Mutresse and I just adore him.. the wearable version rocks so much. He walks as you walk and even when you're just standing still he moves. Epic. You can grab different ones at this round of The Arcade. I might have to get another one, as I only got the one.. and he rocks so hard. ♥

 Credits:
Shirt: Floral Brooklyn Nets Jersey - RARE from ToddleeDudes 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Jeans: Ripped Jeans Black from Awwdorable (Gatcha in world)
Sneakers: Supa HighTops Ruf Black from Baby Swag
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Hat: Space'e Hat 5 from Geek's (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Eye tape: Bacon Eye Black Tape RARE from Geek's 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Cruella from tinyOWL
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Ring: Kitty Ring Set - Onyx from [tea.s]
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Camo Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Anteater: Chic Anteaters-Dude from Mutresse (The Arcade September 2014)
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 3 from .click.

Special thanks to ToddleeDudes, Geek's, Bro I Gatcha and FreshFace

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates