Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ It's a pirates life ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ It's a pirates life ♥
Oct 1st 2014, 04:41

I am absolutely in love with this pirate costume from Viv.a! Kids. I'm showing a few pics of it too! It has to be one of the best costumes I've ever put on. 

Why do I love it so much? Well, for one it comes with a lot of stuff.. like the outfit itself, the tights, the boots, the eyepatch, the hat, the parrot, the sword.. and not only is the sword animated with a simple left click - it has tons of piratey sayings in it too (they are said by a guy though..) but there's loads in it! I was surprised at just how many different sayings there were. I was testing it out and I said out loud, "Wow, I don't think I've heard one repeat yet!" and that was after many click-ages. Yes, that's now a word. 

I have not got tired of swinging my sword around yet while saying, "Yar" and other piratey sayings - I also love the parrot.. if you click him he squawks too. This would be a perfect costume for Halloween.. or any time you just feel like being a pirate. I love it! The textures are awesome too. It's definitely my fave outfit from Viv.a! Kids so far. I should probably mention that it's only available for baby ToddleeDoo's.

Since it's now 5:30am here and I only came on to blog because I couldn't sleep.. I shall leave you with these epic pictures of my piratey adventures on a mesh pirate bed from Snowflake Designs! 


Credits:
Outfit: Pirate Costume from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Posy - Light blondes from Truth
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Nautical Hand stamped bracelet - hold fast silver from .trinket.
Flying pirate bunnies: 
Sky pirates-flying bunny05, sky pirates-flying bunny14, sky pirates-flying bunny15 from d-lab
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Bed: Pirate Bed from Snowlake Designs
Pose 1: Quirky - Quirky 3 from .click.
Pose 2: Cheerful - Cheerful 5 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates