Monday, September 15, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Get your skates on ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Get your skates on ♥
Sep 15th 2014, 23:31

And that's exactly what I've told myself, "get your skates on!" 

I'm really sorry I've been seriously slacking on the blogging front.. when real life gets a bit crazy it seems I struggle to fit in everything I want to do. Luckily from today it should be more relaxed again for a bit and working on my own schedule, rather than beating to the drum of someone else and trying to make my life fit around theirs. 

Anyways, so get my skates on I have.. not only figuratively, but, literally in fact. 

In this picture I'm rocking an awesome skate shirt from the epic Soken Kids. It seemed rather fitting considering the location I went to.. I'm being a bit of a rebel though, leaving my board at home and opting for skates. The cargo mini shorts are also from Soken Kids and I really dig the texture work on them! They also have checkered underwear peeking over the waistband too and a very realistic looking belt, sadly both hidden by my shirt. The pockets have awesome detail on them too.. if you didn't get it by now, I really love these shorts. 

My skates are from Snips & Snails. I wore them in my last post but in a different colour.. these ones are much like the ones I remember having in real life, colour wise I mean. I think mine were by Fisher Price though.

I've been over to Kustom9 tonight, which is why I have a panda on my head, a backpack and a radio. The panda is from offbeat and is just adorable the way it's holding the cheese like that.. totally resizable too with a simple click. The backpack is from LAYOVER and fits us perfectly.. in a few simple clicks I got it to the right size without much fuss too.

Now I have to mention this radio from floorplan.. I almost didn't give it a glance when I was at Kustom9.. saw it and in my head I went, "Radio.. boring.. for grownups.. just a decorative piece probably" but how wrong was I?! Luckily for me I was on voice with my mummy and she and my sister were both with me shopping too and my mummy goes on voice, "Scripted?" and I was like, "Huh?" and she goes, "The radios.." and I went, "REALLY?!" and immediately zoomed in on the gatcha and the rest was history. I LOVE it! I got home, wore it and copied and pasted my fave choon from youtube at the moment and slapped it into the pop up box.. and then was amazed as I could walk around blasting out my jam over the media channel. Loves it. ♥

Credits:
 Shirt: TD BABY UrbanMenace Short Sleeve Shirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shorts: TD Baby DeepBlue Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh from Soken Kids
Skates: Little Rollers - Original from Snips & Snails
Hair: Marin - Blondes from Wasabi Pills
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Panda head: My mini panda cheese holic from offbeat 
(Kustom9 September 2014)
Backpack: Graphicz Backpack [W/B] from LAYOVER (Kustom9 September 2014)
Radio: Transistor radio / cobalt from floorplan (Kustom9 September 2014)
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Sore knees: Booboo Knees from Little Mint
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Limited Owl Nails from Awwdorable (All the little things September 2014)

Special thanks to Soken Kids and FreshFace

 









 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates