Monday, September 15, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Flowy Formal ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Flowy Formal ♥
Sep 16th 2014, 04:52

Quick post (second of the evening) before I head to bed.. at.. umm.. 5:30am. I just wasn't tired! Don't judge me!

Anyways, I wore this to a friends rez day party the other day and I put it together as an outfit and decided to blog it too. This dress is from Heffalumps, it comes with shoes, a hair bow (not pictured) and the dress even has a pretty bow on the back. It also comes in blue if pink isn't your thing. It's very pretty and I'm in love with the folds on the texture.

Did everyone manage to get what they wanted from Limited 50? I am absolutely gutted that I forgot about it. I really wanted the cow slippers from Snips & Snails too because they looked epic. Is it just me or is there a severe lack of beforehand notice about Limited 50? It's like if you blink, you miss it. I need more warning people! Like a countdown or notice spam the week leading up to it.. lol.. with all the events going around I always forget. I guess I could just write down when all these events start, but I'll probably forget that too. I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on I swear.

Credits:
Dress: Flow Pink from Heffalumps
Hair: Arabella - Blondes from elikatira
Necklace: Pink Unicorn Necklace from Kawaii
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Tiara: Everyday Tiara - Pearl Heart from Maxi Gossamer
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Limited Owl Nails from Awwdorable (All the little things September 2014)
Pose: Innocence - Innocence 1 from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps and FreshFace


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates