Saturday, September 20, 2014

Colour Me Kawaii: #56 I Write My Own Endings


Colour Me Kawaii
Latest Toddleedoo Fashion Seen From The Eyes Of A Glitter Addict <3
#56 I Write My Own Endings
Sep 21st 2014, 01:12

Snapshot_128

Hey Fashionistas and Fashionistos I was digging through my semi ocd but messy inventory and this is what I pulled out lols (dont worry I wont blabber away today) Oh! so you know the kitty doesnt actually fly.. would’ve been cool if he could but he is actually a gatcha prize from the arcade and comes with two holdable options and there are like so many colors you could win and you can even change the eye options (so yanno if you wanted to match eye colors with the kitty you could(just know the eye shades are like two shades of blue,yellow, purple, and I believe green)Plus I finally got both Titans so you know how happy I am :D ( I seriously like need a shelf to put them on lols) Oooooh! before I forget again and start rambling Soonsiki has a new hair (Keiko) which is non-rigged and 75L right about now which I really think is uber cute (dont worry it isnt just a specific color its any hair pack of the Keiko hair for 75L so make sure to check that out) lols and I must admit the uber unique but cute shirt is from comic nerdz (dont worry guys im not gonna become a crazy cat lady or anything but this shirt is like my favorite) also [high v.] is an another event (the neverland  event) the holdable diary is so cute and if you dont want to hold it its also a rezzable book (she always amazes me)  and before I forget the leggings is actually part of a outfit from ForeverYoung (and not sold seperatley) sorry guys ( btw that outfit is uber adorable and you should get it anyways lols) but like I said I wont blabber away lols so as always  <3 Peace, Love, and Fashion Geeks <3

Clothing:

Beanie: .S&S. Luna Beanie – Purple

Hair: *Soonsiki! Keiko- Pastels

Mouthie: {PiP} Pokey Pencil Purple

Shirt: Cn; Floral Cat  top-  kid

Holdable: [high v.] dream book Neverland Event

Leggings: ::FY:: Eddie Outfit – Red

Socks: Little Closet  – Cream BunBun Socks

 

Arcade Items:

<:*BoOgErS*:> Titan Bear Boy – Arcade – September

<:*BoOgErS*:> Titan Bear Girl – Arcade – September

-Pixicat- Space.Companion (Bear) – Arcade – September

-Pixicat- Space.Companion (Panda) – Arcade – September

. aisling . NINO Ash – Arcade – September

Birdy – [Alchemy] Story Book – Lambicorn – Brown -Arcade- June


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates