Thursday, August 21, 2014

Petits Choux: Gleam in your eye is so familiar......ɞ


Petits Choux
Fashion, fun, and friendship from the smaller side of Second Life!
Gleam in your eye is so familiar......ɞ
Aug 22nd 2014, 04:25


Happy Friday! I hope your day was amazing! I knooow I said the last blog was going to be the last one before I leave buuut there is this amazingly cute release coming out soon from Turducken, so I thought I'd share a little sneak peek!

Here is the first sneak peek! I pulled out my Boogers bear from last Arcade- he looked so sad so I wanted to see what was wrong! This outfit is going to be out super soon at Turducken and I just adooore it. It's a cute little sweat set! It comes in 5 colours too! They come with shoes, socks and you can wear them in one piece like me as well as a whole set! For a hair, I pulled out an older D!VA hair from C88! It comes in two styles too and I looove it!

ʚ.ɞ


For my second sneak peek, this adorable floral romper. It's a full set with an adorable pablum top and loose bottoms with perfect flats. I really really like this set because it's different. I haven't seen anything like it and those who know me, know I love loove different and cute! It's a little set I'd definitely lay in the flowers in and soak up the sun (and knowing me... fall asleep!) For my hair, its Argrace's hair and it works for us because it's a pose prop there are a few cute hairs there for pose props! Make sure you check them out!

ʚ.ɞ

You'll find other things with this amazing release that I'll be blogging with as soon as I'm back like separates, a beautiful dress, socks and even some boys stuff!! So keep your eyes peeled for this adorable release!

ʚ.ɞ 

Credits Below for everything!!

ʚ.Look.1
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Floral LoungeSuit- Blue (Coming Soon)
""D!va"" Hair "Layla" B
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sad Panda Blonde


ʚ.Look.2
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tania Romper - Pink (Coming Soon)
*ARGRACE* Akane - Dark Browns
::C'est la vie !:: Teddy Lamb(ivory/flower)mesh

That's it. I hope your next 6 days are so so amazing and I hope you enjoy this release when it comes out! I'll see you soon Fashionistas!
xo, Riles....

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates