Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Salon Sister ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Salon Sister ♥
Aug 30th 2014, 15:26

In this pose I have two pictures of an adorable little romper to show you from Heffalumps. It has a baby girl in a crib on the front and on the butt it says "BABY" - which kinda looks like it's been embroided. It comes complete with little white socks.. which I skidded around our salon/nail bar in. The texture work is awesome and I'm especially in love with the text on the butt.

My stylish "NymNym" Pink glasses I'm rocking and the darling owl backpack I have on are both from Tiny Trinkets. They resize with a simple click, which is so handy. I made my backpack a tiny bit smaller and repositioned it so easily thanks to the resize script. The glasses didn't require any editing.. they're just awesome.

The title for this post is courtesy of my real life fiance who I showed the pictures to and said what would you call this post? First of all he said, "Office girl" and I was like "That's not an office.." then once he realised it was mine and mummy's salon/nail bar he said "Salon sister" and I actually liked it enough to use it. True story.

Credits:
Outfit: Babbeh Play Romper - Baby TD from Heffalumps
Hair: Sakura [Blondes / Pink Bears] from Truth
Glasses: "NymNym" Pinks from Tiny Trinkets
Backpack: oh my Owl - Backpack from Tiny Trinkets
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Owl Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (All the little things event)
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 1 from .click.
Pose 2: Gentle - Gentle 3 from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps, Tiny Trinkets and FreshFace

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates