Friday, July 25, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Love ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Love ♥
Jul 25th 2014, 11:39

"Love" is what my awesome hoodie from Minuet says.. and is also how I feel about this outfit I put together. I absolutely adore these floral jeans from Turducken.. I saw them and I knew instantly that I had to have them.. then it just became a matter of styling around them. How'd I do?

How awesome is this new hair from Truth too? It's super cute and fits ToddleeDoo so well. I love that the bow has a colour change hud and you can even take it off if you don't want it on.

Credits:
Top: Love Pullovers - Greys - KID & BABY from Minuet
Pants: ToddleeDoo - Jeans - Floral - Black from Turducken
Shoes: Supa HighTops Ruf Black from Baby Swag
Hair: Lala - blondes from Truth Hair
Necklace: Animal Necklace Kids 'Gray Wolf' Gacha from Bokeh
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelet from trinket
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Black from [tea.s]
Phone: Keitai Flip Phone - Beary-san White from tsg (the sugar garden)
Bunny: Cuddle Bunny - Marshmallow RARE from Little Closet
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails - Toddleedoo from Awwdorable (Coming soon)
Pose: Sweet - Sweet 3 from .click.

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates