Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Fairy Tale ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Fairy Tale ♥
Jul 31st 2014, 15:23

I love dressing up.. and I love how I made this very pretty outfit from Baby Pie look like a fairy outfit, thanks to these awesome sparkly wings from Olive. Of course my fairy companions from Ohmai helped out too.

I'm wearing these cute nails from ZOZ Kids too, which you can see in a close up in the second picture. They are mesh overlays that go over the original ToddleeDoo nail. They are slightly longer than the regular nails too I think.. they look it to me anyway. No awkward fitting or anything though, just make sure your hand shape is at 0 and you're good to go. All you do after wearing them is use the HUD provided and presto you got cute nails. The ones featured in this post are the Spring French Polish Nails and have a few different colour choices.. I just happen to be showing you the one that matched my outfit the best.

Credits:
Outfit: Vintage Bloomies - Pink from Baby Pie
Hair: Arabella - Blondes from Elikatira
Wings: the flutter my Fairy Wings - FLF Pack - Rainbow from Olive
Fairies: Gerbera Fairy and Tulip Fairy Companions from Ohmai
Necklace: Just a rose necklace - Gold from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from .trinket.
Gold Glitter hands: Gold Glitter from Petite Bowtique
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Spring French Polish & Nails 2.5 (TD) from ZOZ KIDS
Pose 1: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.
Pose 2: Pretty Nails Poses - Pretty Nails 3 from Bad Seed Boutique

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates