Friday, April 18, 2014

The Rumpus Diaries: A Blog & Run: Limited50


The Rumpus Diaries
A Blog & Run: Limited50
Apr 19th 2014, 03:11

I like to call these Blog & Runs. They are short sweet and to the point.

I chose this to be a Blog & Run because I had the intention of blogging it earlier but RL work wore me out. I went and checked the availability of what I had gotten from Limited50 and the only thing I could blog about was the one below. There are 17 of this item left when I checked an hour ago. GO GET THIS CUTENESS! Thanks Minuet!! This is worth every Linden I spent on it! 2 dresses, 2 sets of shoes, and 2 headbands. shoes are resize so they fit even a TD Kid *thank you for that too!*

TRAIN TO LIMITED50

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates