Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lets Play Dress Up!: Cute Kawaii Animals!


Lets Play Dress Up!
Cute Kawaii Animals!
Apr 20th 2014, 18:00

First I would like to say Happy Easter! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all. He was more than good to me!
Anyway on the the outfit. Not an Easter outfit but its cute and I wanted to share it.. Comic Nerdz has been coming out with tons of great things and when I saw this shirt/dress I had to have it. I am a sucker for kawaii stuff its just adorable! Definitely go check out the shop they have tons for boys and girls.
Sooo how precious is this skin?  Jk just released it. Its called Emma and it has an innocence to it that we all look for in kids skin.
I just love this whole outfit!



Skin: jk: Emma Skin - Sunlit (Brown Brow)
Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*131*Bitter Brown
Dress: Cn; Kawaii dress baby
Leggings: Little Closet - Knit Polka Dot Leggings - Blush
Binky: {C*K} Lalafant Paci *Sky* (old gacha item may not be available on mp)
Teeth (2nd  picture): [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 with [PXL] OpenMouth Pro Expansion: BabyTeeth
Shoes: :*BABY*: CandyPoP Sneakers



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates