Sunday, April 20, 2014

Kaci's Keepsakes: ♥ Hippity Hoppity ♥


Kaci's Keepsakes
♥ Second Life Blog ♥
♥ Hippity Hoppity ♥
Apr 20th 2014, 21:02

Three blog posts in one day? Am I feeling okay? Answer is.. no! lol. I'm still sick and blogging is about the only thing I feel up to doing right now. I might crawl into bed soon actually.. I feel like death.

On the plus side, I look super cute in this outfit from Aura's (found at Woodland Gatcha) and these awesomely cute shoes my epic grandma Mena got me from Cute Bytes. I'm so spoilt. 

Love these bubble backpacks from LAYOVER, found at Kustom9. If you've not been over there yet, you should go. Grownup events nearly always have something that can be modded to fit us. These cute teddy phones from Le Primitif were too hard to pass up too. 

Look out for these amazing necklaces from tinyOWL found at the Ever After Event. There's all kinds of characters to get, including two rares. I really wanted Ariel in silver (which is what I'm wearing here) think I have pretty much the full set though thanks to my daddy not giving up. I told you he's the gatcha King.

 Credits:
Outfit: Hippity Hoppity Mesh Outfit {Pink} from Aura's (Woodland Gatcha)
Shoes: BearyJane - Baby from Cute Bytes //thanks grandma!//
Hair: Hair*140*Mocha from Love Soul
Ring: Ducky Silhouette ring - mixed metals from .trinket. (Woodland Gatcha)
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from .trinket.  (Limited 50 - April 2014)
Necklace: Ariel Silver from tinyOwl (Ever After Event)
Binky: Enchanted Binky - Rabbit from Inner Peace (Old Heritage Gatcha win)
Phone: Bashful_Bear - Phone [Indie] RARE from Le Primitif (Kustom9)
Backpack: Bubble Backpack [Pink] from LAYOVER (Kustom9)
Backpack contents: Backpack PACK3 - RARE from LAYOVER (Kustom9)
Nails: Glitter Rainbow Nails from Hailey's Creations
Pose: In the grass single poses - number 5 from bambi boo (Easter Festival)



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates